Ceilings are often the most ignored surface in any Pleasant Hill, CA home. They are usually regarded as unimportant areas to be designed and decorated. But ceilings can actually make the biggest design impact!
You probably don’t think there’s something else you can do with your ceiling besides leaving it plain. So, why not add crown molding to it? Given the right style and installation, crown molding can bring character to a space and call anyone’s attention to the ceiling.
The great news about crown molding is that it offers a plethora of excellent colors and options. Whether you want to replicate your home’s existing style or create a custom crown molding design, the possibilities are endless!
If you also want to have crown molding painted or stained in a specific color, Custom Painting, Inc. is one of the painting contractors in Pleasant Hill, offering both custom crown molding installation and interior painting. Our expert craftsmen bring years of experience working with various crown molding types and working with different clients to meet their specific needs and preferences.
- Custom crown molding design consultation – Custom Painting, Inc. offers a free consultation. We engage in collaborative discussions with our clients to make sense of their preferences and aspirations. These discussions will help narrow down the types of crown molding, materials, and color. This will make the overall vision much clearer. We may provide the clients various samples of crown molding design options to see if they can match their space. Once the samples have been tested and evaluated, we reach a final decision on the type of siding, its material, the color of paint or stain to be applied, and installation techniques. We take our unique consultation approach to every room where we will implement the installation.
- Trim installation – Custom Painting, Inc. can install different types of trim:
- Crown molding – A horizontal trim installed at the top of the wall near the ceiling. It is one of the most popular types of trim as it helps to make a room look bigger than it really is.
- Chair rail – A molding installed horizontally around the room’s perimeter, which is usually at chair height, hence the name.
- Wainscoting – A type of trim consisting of wood paneling or molding installed on the lower half of the wall.
- Baseboard – A type of horizontal trim installed at the bottom of the wall near the floor. Although baseboards add an aesthetic touch to a room, their main purpose is to hide the joint where the walls meet the floors. Like many other trim types, baseboards give any space a finished look.
- Painting services – If the client wants to have their newly installed trim painted or stained, we may have to sand the surfaces and wipe off the dust with a clean, damp cloth. Since the new trim consists of raw wood, it may need to be primed to ensure proper adhesion and coverage of the topcoat. The new trim is applied with two new coats of paint.
Why choose us?
If you’re looking for a reliable painting contractor in Plesant Hill, CA, to do the custom crown installation to your home and paint it, Custom Painting, Inc. has what it takes to deliver the results you expect and desire:
- Over 40 years of experience in the paint service industry.
- We carry $4,000,000 liability insurance.
- Experienced, skilled, and dedicated team of painters and carpenters
- Solid leadership from the foreman.
- A free, honest, and timely job estimate.
- A concise and thorough quotation.
- Thoughtful scheduling before the beginning of the project.
- Meticulous attention to detail from start to finish.
- Use of the highest-quality paints, primers, and other coatings.
- Safe work practices.
- Full one-year guarantee on our work.
- A follow-visit after the completion of the project.
- Workers’ compensation covers all employees.
If you’re ready to make a big change to your interior spaces with new crown molding and a fresh coat of paint, hire only experienced, licensed, and insured painters and carpenters from Contact Custom Painting. Call us at 925-686-0903 or send a message to request a free quote.