Custom Painting Inc. Does Commercial Painting in Pleasant Hill
Repainting a commercial property every two or three years should be one of your priorities. Why? Because there are many benefits of commercial painting in Pleasant Hill, we will tell you what they are.
Do you want to get more new customers and maintain your loyal patrons? Do you want your employees to feel more inspired and motivated? Take a look at your commercial building.
Have you noticed the fading colors or peeling or chipping paint? Or do you think the existing color scheme looks old-fashioned and needs a more modern update? Then, it’s time to refresh the look of your commercial space with a new coat of paint.
If you haven’t had your commercial property painted yet, you would be surprised at how a new coat of paint can improve it.
- It creates a great first impression on clients – Keeping someone’s attention in this fast-paced world can be challenging. People often assume quickly based on what they see. That’s why it’s crucial to maintain an attractive curb appeal, as it is one way to make an excellent first impression on all patrons. You can stop people in their tracks and wow them with your impressive-looking storefront.
- It helps increase business traffic and profits – As human beings, we are more attracted to something appealing and well-kept than ugly and run-down. A well-painted commercial property will draw in more customers, thus drawing more profits.
- It creates a morale-boosting effect on the employees and tenants – No one wants to work or do business in an office or commercial building that looks dull and drab. If the walls are dirty, have faded paint, and are riddled with cracks and peeling, they don’t do much in promoting a productive work and business environment. A fresh coat of paint in well-chosen colors can go a long way in revitalizing and energizing a commercial property.
- It reflects your business brand – Exterior painting is a powerful way to reflect your brand and its colors. Matching your business brand with your commercial building’s exterior paint makes a statement. When done right, one of the benefits of commercial painting is ensuring that your clientele recognizes and remembers your brand.
- It helps you keep up with your competitors – The goal of every business is to make it as profitable as possible. It can include building a good reputation and getting attention for all the right reasons. And one of the ways to set yourself apart from the competition is with a remarkable presentation. A new coat of paint can be all you need if you want your business to stand out from the competition.
- It prolongs the life of your commercial property – A good paint job will protect your building from the weather elements like heat, light, wind, rain, snow, and humidity. With the proper cleaning and preparation of the surface and the use of quality paints, you can expect the paint job to last on your commercial building’s exterior for many years. With a long-lasting paint job, you won’t need to have your property repainted in a short period.
Custom Painting, Inc. is an insured and licensed painting company that has been in the industry for over 40 years. We can provide commercial and residential painting services in Pleasant Hill and other Bay Area cities. We will take on any project, whether a mom-and-pop retail store, a decades-old coffee shop or a high-rise office building. You can expect us to treat each project with the same commitment to delivering the quality service you deserve.
We carry $4,000,000 liability insurance and are bonded. Whether you want to spruce up the curb appeal of your business or want to revitalize the look of your interiors, our team of full-time professional painters and carpenters will be there to serve your painting needs.
Custom Painting, Inc. has served hundreds of satisfied clients in the Bay Area and surrounding cities and towns. Contact us to schedule your free estimate for your commercial painting in Pleasant Hill project.